Saturday, February 20, 2016

The other 50% of my life!

The other 50%of me
  • i have a huge collection of stuffed animals: Batman, Superman, Micky & Minnie, Olaf, Elsa, Anna, Teddy Bears, Star Wars, Minions, Owls, Leopards, Puppies, Pandas, Pikachu, and unicorns.
  • i also have a huge collection of pillows: Emoji's, Batman, Superman, Minions, Elsa & Anna, Olaf, Pikachu, pillows with words and symbols: #, love, beauty, peace, bruh, lol, hug me, love u, love ya'll, rey y reina, friends, and i forgot one unicorns.
  • i workout everyday except Sunday because Sunday is my day off.  For about an hour.
  • i love spending time with my family, school family, and my friends.
  • My fears are being alone in the dark, snakes, spiders, and surrounded by people i don't know. 
  • i stand up for my family, school family, and my friends. i also would do anything to not loose them.
  • i'm mixed in 3 races: Puerto Rico, Mexican, and American.
  • i speak 2 languages: Spanish and English.
  • i'm still not sure what i want to be in the future.





No comments:

Post a Comment